KLN-94 Color IFR GPS (slide in for a KLN-89B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

It's a drop in replacement for the KLN 89B, not he 90B.  The only thing it requires is a new flight manual supplement.  King has a 1 page document that covers the requirements.

Hello,

I'm having a challenging time finding the flight manual supplement for KLN 94. I just installed one in my airplane (M20J), and I can't find it on Honeywell's website. Any ideas on how I can acquire one? Thanks

It's a drop in replacement for the KLN 89B, not he 90B.  The only thing it requires is a new flight manual supplement.  King has a 1 page document that covers the requirements.

Hello,

I'm having a challenging time finding the flight manual supplement for KLN 94. I just installed one in my airplane (M20J), and I can't find it on Honeywell's website. Any ideas on how I can acquire one? Thanks

I think the flight manual is the pilot's manual

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/69667/Honeywell-Bendix-King-Kln-94.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey,  Welcome aboard Felix.

As Marauder pointed out....

BK does a nice job with making manuals available on line.  If they have ever printed it, it is now on line....

Their customer service is pretty attentive too. Wingmanservices....

Trying to navigate through their corporate web site can be a huge challenge.

Best regards,

-a-

Hello,

They only provide a sample.  You will have to write your own specific to your plane's serial number and have your IA submitt it to the FSDO for approval.  If it was installed for IFR use the installer should have already done this.  Without the FMS it is not IFR legal.