Mooney Summit IX is Happening Now!

SkyBound

DanandAlex.jpg.3a272502766131bb611610a82a9d1690.jpg

Dan and I have arrived in Tampa and are beginning the set-up for Mooney Summit IX!

We have an amazing program planned for this year! If you have not registered, it's not too late to jump in your Mooney and come join us.

Also check out the Silent Auction this year - you do not have to be present to win.

--Alex

• Like 11

The hangar for Airport Day at Peter O. Knight Airport (TPF) and the Event Space at Tampa Int'l Airport (TPA) are all set-up and we are ready to welcome attendees to Mooney Summit IX!

Special thanks to our generous airport host Hillsborough County Aviation Authority and our sponsors and exhibitors.

MooneySummitTPF.jpeg.dd5f14e6ccb3074ef05edcebef68ee94.jpegMooneySummitTPA-2.jpeg.6cfb174f1702d031cc06ea510f3019f6.jpegMooneySummitTPA.jpeg.b9c813e8c906aa5d2c8acf0359cbc08a.jpeg

• Like 3

Congrats to Alex Gertsen and Dan Bass for putting on such a superb, professional event. The speakers were outstanding, the food exceeded everyone's expectations, the facilities were absolutely first rate. Having Frank Crawford from Mooney give us the "inside scoop" on what was going on at Mooney was quite a nice surprise.

Well done! The Mooney Summit couldnt be in better hands.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Pinecone said:

Agreed.  There were a few glitches, but nothing show stopping or even really annoying.    But they bit off a HUGE bite.   And, in general, it went perfectly.

My first one, but it will not be my last.

Thanks!  Alex did a fantastic job getting everything lined up.  We will start the planing process for next year in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to it!

It was great meeting you, as well as everyone else.   Can't wait until next year.

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 3

On 10/9/2023 at 10:15 PM, DanM20C said:

Thanks!  Alex did a fantastic job getting everything lined up.  We will start the planing process for next year in a few weeks, I'm really looking forward to it!

It was great meeting you, as well as everyone else.   Can't wait until next year.

Cheers,

Dan

I really want to be there next year, the stars didn’t align this time around. Glad all enjoyed

D