Who stole the air from my compass

I'd like to know who took the air from my compass yesterday. My compass was fine with a layer of air visible just below the glass and above the card. Never got lost and was able to fly a glide slope just watching the liquid level.
Now the air is gone! I'd like to know who , why, and where is my air?
What the hell would someone do with the air from my compass? Maybe they coveted the additional useful load it afforded me. Maybe there wasn't enough air in their compass so they took mine. Maybe they needed it to make people believe their airplane was a jet! 
The authorities weren't really interested in helping me find the pneumatic fluid thief. I may offer a reward on my own to get my air back.
There is a slight chance it wasn't stolen , it may have escaped! If you see my air contact me on the Red Board. It is clear and relatively odorless, but it does bring to mind the smell of jet exhaust.

Very serious problem that should be rapidly solved before aircraft is grounded by FAA.

My issues were more complex with whiskey deprivation along with out of reg. interior air pressures.

Many conference calls and much trepidation by AP, problem finally solved by substituting

a PA1-700 vert. card compass from Aircraft Spruce.

Hope this helps, understand the frustration.

Best

On January 31, 2016 at 9:13 PM, sleepingsquirrel said:

I'd like to know who took the air from my compass yesterday. My compass was fine with a layer of air visible just below the glass and above the card. Never got lost and was able to fly a glide slope just watching the liquid level.
Now the air is gone! I'd like to know who , why, and where is my air?
What the hell would someone do with the air from my compass? Maybe they coveted the additional useful load it afforded me. Maybe there wasn't enough air in their compass so they took mine. Maybe they needed it to make people believe their airplane was a jet! 
The authorities weren't really interested in helping me find the pneumatic fluid thief. I may offer a reward on my own to get my air back.
There is a slight chance it wasn't stolen , it may have escaped! If you see my air contact me on the Red Board. It is clear and relatively odorless, but it does bring to mind the smell of jet exhaust.

Is the whiskey still there or did they take that too??! 

image.thumb.png.8eb15c78449bee2f8ee097a6

10 hours ago, 1964-M20E said:

If he took the air our of your fuel tanks hopefully he left 100LL in it place.

Of course back to the OP you may be looking for the wrong culprit.  It may have been a fluid thief and left you with more air. :(

I was back out to the airport yesterday and must have surprised the thief. Some air was missing from my tires but he had not yet stolen the air from my fuel tanks !

My AI is electric or he would have stolen the air from it the same day he got the air from my compass.