Just few pics to share

New Jersey shore last couple of days looks like West Coast.

Refreshed interior coming together pretty nicely. Not perfect but for the money I have spent and my labor it has to be good enough for while.  

New EI CGR30P and GTN750 with GDL88 and StreamFlight 210 brings the bird to the 21st century.

And I still managed to log 30 hours of flying last 30 days. 

post-11936-0-29474400-1431111709_thumb.j

post-11936-0-06555000-1431111721_thumb.j

post-11936-0-35386500-1431111761_thumb.j

post-11936-0-51159000-1431112360_thumb.j

• Like 1

Very nice job on the upholstered interior.

With 30 hours on the GTN750 are you still learning new tricks every flight. ???

Pat

Yes. Still learning. But I have to say it is very very intuitive. And people on this forum have some neat tricks to share. It is much better than just read the manual. The manual says nothing about real life scenarios. All Garmin manuals are like : " If you want to put frequency 123 press 123. " Ok. I don't need to explain that. 

• Like 2

How do you like the CGR-30P?...

I like it very much. It replaced bunch of my existing gauges and it takes very little space. Nice crisp easy to read display. User friendly interface and intuitive user set up functions. Good price. Straight forward installation and setup. My avionics guy had installed it for first time. No complains and it took around 25 hours.

I have one issue though. There is some kind of interference coming out of radio when transmitting and it affects the display sometimes when I am talking on radio. But it is the airplane issue not the CGR. Need to find where the " radio signal is leaking".

Thanks for the CGR-30P report. I'm in the process of buying one as part of a minor panel upgrade....

Dan

Take advantage of all the functionality the CGR provides and it could be a little more than just minor upgrade. You can clean the panel considerably by using the RPM, MP, Oil temp and pressure, fuel flow and pressure, CHT and EGT, volts and other probes. It will provide more room for future upgrades.