Transition training for M20F/G in San Fran/San Jose bay area

Hello pilots, greetings from a new member here!

I recently purchased a M20G model and joined the forum, and looking for a CFI who can provide me some transition training in the SF/SJ bay area. Anyone knows/recommend a good CFI? Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, Max3293F said:

Thanks for the info! Someone else also recommended Don. Will try to reach out tomorrow. Any idea on his rate?

I don't recall but it was very reasonable given his extensive Mooney experience.

A lot of folks dont bat an eye on spending 20K on a gizmo and have a tendency to short change the most important system in the cockpit to keep up to date...the pilot. I applaud those that regularly attend safety events like the Mooney Summit, participate in the faa wings programs, participate on this forum, read the Mooney flyer and regularly fly with a systems knowledgable instructor to ensure compentency. You are the guys keeping the insurance rates from skyrocketing any higher, and me from writing checks to your widow.

• Like 1