UGLY DUCKLING 66 C model , lots of upgrades , priced to sell 70000.00

Alan Fox

66C has been serviced by a Mooney service center , for the last 6 years... Corrosion free airframe , paint is a negative 9 , I absolutely hate it , That being said , it has pretty much everything else going for it ,  65xx Total time , 1335 on a Pen Yan overhaul (2005) , 800 since overhaul on a B hubbed prop by Sensenich (2015)  O&N Bladders  (54 gallons)  , Shock Discs 2021 , ELT battery 2021 , Weldon pump 2020 , Battery 2022 , Plane power alternator conversion 2017 , Lasar Cowl 2017 ,   GNS430W , Dual G5 , GNC255 , GI106b , GTX330ES , PMA 6000 B ,  Prewired for GFC500 , new glass 2022 , Whelen LEDs ,  a lot of other good little nuggets , that are currently slipping my mind,   Alan 856 419 5209 

64qengine.jpg

64qfront.jpg

64qleds.jpg

64qleft.jpg

64qleftb.jpg

64qmaingear.jpg

64qnosegear.jpg

64qpanel.jpg

64qpanelfull.jpg

64qpanelleft.jpg

64qprop.jpg

64qright.jpg

64qseats.jpg

4 hours ago, HawkGT said:

Ugly Duckling, Fat Albert…I just love your plane names.  Does your name have to be Gio or Sofia to buy it? Bump for great names and a quick sale.

This is the perfect opportunity for a young couple that hasn’t had their children yet….

A bit of a dice roll though… they need one boy and one girl to pick up the names… :)

Looks like somebody gave this ugly duckling a lot of love already…

The ugly duckling did grow up into a swan!

Go M20C!

:)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 3

On 8/31/2022 at 10:36 AM, Jerry Pressley said:

This one needs to go to Manual in DR to be painted.  full strip any scheme you want and a fraction of cost locally  809 762 8581 and the newly weds do your honeymoon while there.

who is this in the DR?  is there a website?

Just found it I think:  https://airplanemorapaint.com

Edited by Jim Peace

Sweet C with lots of good stuff on it, looks fairly priced considering the current market, reputable seller.  Who cares about the paint.  I'd put in a GFC500 and an engine monitor first, and I would jump on this were I looking for a C model today.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...