FS: Brand New Garmin GTN 750xi

I have a brand new Garmin GTN 750 xi that I have for sale. Still in the unopened original box. It would have to be installed by a Garmin approved installer for the warranty. Selling because I no longer need it. 

Asking $17,950 US including basic ground shipping within the US and Canada 

Steve

sdawson630@gmail.com

3 hours ago, Steve Dawson said:

I have a brand new Garmin GTN 750 xi that I have for sale. Still in the unopened original box. It would have to be installed by a Garmin approved installer for the warranty. Selling because I no longer need it. 

Asking $17,950 US including basic ground shipping within the US and Canada 

Steve

sdawson630@gmail.com

Why don't you need it, if I may?  Are you selling your Bravo?

As of now I'm not selling the Bravo. I've just spent a lot of money and time on it and it's currently having the fuel tanks resealed. I ordered the 750 back in September and they kept delaying the delivery multiple times so I bought and installed an Avidyne IFD 540. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

Way to go Steve!

You will probably like the decision….

People really like their IFDs…

Best regards,

-a-

I have about 15 hours with it and I really like it's ability to do "things" with it. I haven't used the keyboard but I use the IFD 100 and Foreflight and enjoy the transferability. So far the ability to change the data fields to the way I want is more than Garmin has. I flew roughly 10 years with a GTN 750 in my J and didn't have any issues with it. I do like it's larger screen but with a coupled Area 760 to the IFD I can get the information I need and want for IFR . Flying through Florida last week it was nice to have the traffic box separate in the data field as well as having distance and time to different waypoints in other data fields. Having both wifi and BT helps with connections. I'm still learning so it'll get more useful. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...