Search for M20E

ColeYoung912

@201Steve never knew that! I grew up racing motocross and it was my race number so it has stuck with me through the years. Went from one engine driven machine that I “thought” was expensive to a bigger engine driven machine that makes my prior thoughts of “expensive” look like child’s play haha!

• Haha 1

Welcome aboard Cole!

There are a few planes listed for sale around here…

Most are in the planes for sale section…

Update your avatar info when able… (hard to see the value on a small screen… helps other people help you out…)

For quick comparisons…  fill the tank of your 912… then fill the tank of your favorite Mooney…   :)

Then go 900nm non-stop, as fast as you can….

Go Mooney!

Best regards,

-a-

• Haha 1

Hey Cole, I fly out of Denton.  I have been debating getting out of club flying and into Mooney....   Maybe we should meet and talk over partnership?  No pressure, if that's not what you are looking for that's cool.  No rush for me, just tossing ideas around.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:14 AM, ColeYoung912 said:

Hello! I’m currently in the market searching for a well-cared for M20E. Figured I’d throw the line out in the group and see if anyone has been considering selling theirs and if so, I’d be interested to see and hear more about your plane!

Thank you!

-Cole Young

I have decided to sell my M20F Mooney (201 clone).  Here is the link on trade-a-plane:

It is a 1967 M20F Mooney but had the factory conversion in the mid 80's to turn it into a 201.  Very good IFR machine, tons of upgrades (see attached document).  

Mark Farabaugh
cell: 760 445 8983

M20F Mooney for sale.pdf

The short body Mooney's are great. I had a 65E with electric gear. An awesome commuter and IFR platform. Best of luck with your search and don't be afraid to ring some owners up to talk about the model.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk