ISO RH Main Gear Door & Middle Fairing

Looking for possible salvage suggestions or if someone has a door and faring laying around.....1980 M20K....I have always had an issue with the top section of my RH middle gear fairing.  The fiber glass keeps getting frayed due to the main gear door not coming down all the way to make a perfect overlap of the metal door over the fiberglass fairing.  It looks like at one time the previous owner grinded a section out of the aft lower part of the main gear door so instead of having a strait edge going from front to back on the lower metal main gear door it rises up leaving a gap between main gear door and middle gear fairing when the gear is raised resulting in the upper part of the middle fiberglass fairing being exposed....thus fraying due to the air moving across and behind the fiberglass.  

If I am looking at my IPC correctly part numbers should be:

RH Main Gear Door: 550065-004

RH Gear Middle Fairing: 550089-902 (although there are several other sn's)

But for now, MLG Door is probably all I want since I can repair the fairing.

I would just get a piece of sheet metal, cut it out to match the gear door. Drill out all the rivets, cleco the two pieces together, and match drill the new piece, then rivet it all back together. A nice afternoon project. You will have to find someone with a brake to put the crease in the front.