Complimentary Registration to NBAA Virtual Convention - Dec. 2-3, 2020

SkyBound

VBACE2020-fresh-landing-1245x701.jpg

NBAA would like to offer Mooney Pilots a complimentary registration to attend the upcoming Virtual Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (NBAA-VBACE). There will be a number of educational sessions on safety a few of which will have a single-pilot focus, over 150 exhibitors and a number of other exciting activities and events. Multi-Platinum Entertainer and Pilot Dierks Bentley will keynote the event on the first day.

Please PM me for a complimentary registration code.

There is also an opportunity for type clubs to gather for an event in a chatroom or host a virtual meeting on Zoom or another platform for Mooney Pilots. Let me know if there is interest for MooneySpace to have a virtual gathering at VBACE and I can share more details and strategize on how we can structure that.

I hope to see many fellow Mooneyspacers at the event.

Thanks!

--Alex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fellow Mooniacs,

I had a few takers PM me so far and wanted to remind others to send me a message about this unique opportunity we are offering to the Mooney community for a complimentary registration to NBAA's Virtual Convention this Wednesday and Thursday.

Please send me a PM and I'll provide you with the discount code to use.

--Alex