Wash & Wax Needed for Mooney / N.E. or East Coast

RonM

Dear Friends:   Does anyone know where I can get a Wash & Wax for my Mooney?  In the North-east, East Coast or maybe near-by the North-east?  Up to a 3 hour flight from Caldwell, N.J. works fine for me.  My airplane is based in Caldwell, N.J. near NYC.  I am willing to fly in the northeast, even if it means me over-nighting in a hotel, to wait for the job to be done. Even as far down the east coast as north or south carolina might be okay.  The way I see it, I have the airplane to fly places, so I don't mind flying to get the wash and wax.  Very important to wash and wax the airplane.  We have a wash rack at Caldwell Airport, however it is a lot of work, and hard for me to finish the job.  Worth it to me to fly somewhere and have it done.   Thanks for any suggestions - RonM

Ron,

Air-Mods and Repair, a Mooney Service Center at N87 has an individual who works at a high-end car dealership doing detailing during the week and washes and waxes airplanes on weekends.

You can contact Air-Mods and ask for Shane 609-259-2400. He will coordinate the wash and wax appointment for you and provide a quote.

Good luck and post pictures of your newly shined airplane!

--Alex