Why Not...SR20 VS M20J

INA201

9 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

Be careful , you might get labeled a "Mooney Trasher" like me.....  PS I love my S 35.... and my Mooneys 

I've had four Mooneys and have over 1,000 hours in them. I like them. But they aren't a Bonanza in any fashion.

• Like 2

20 years ago, one of my students bought a brand new A36.  As his CFI, I got the factory training and got the owner his Instrument rating in the A36.  I flew that airplane up and down the east coast and ultimately flew it with him from Williamsburg, VA to Cabo San Lucas for his Instrument cross country (no shit).

I have nicely over 1,000 hours of Mooney time, and I love how Mooneys fly, but that A36 and the other Beechcraft I've flown are sweet to fly.  That includes an N35 and a B58 Baron.  For Mooney owners who've never flown a Beech, it's like comparing that girl-next-door first love you had to the woman you wound up with.  You wouldn't consider trading, but you can't help thinking about it every now and then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1