Fuel Pump/Fuel Pressure Question

Hi Gang,

I hadn't flown my 'F' for about 4 weeks (weather + traveling prevented it).  I went to the airport earlier this week for a flight and had something strange happen that I've never seen before.  As I was going through my start procedure, I turned on the electric boost pump and waited for pressure to come up before pushing the mixture in for 5 seconds.  However, the fuel pressure never came up.  The pump was running, but it was not supplying fuel.  I let the pump run for about 15 seconds with no change.  I then decided to try and start the engine in case it was just a gauge issue, and the engine did not fire.  However, after the start attempt, the fuel pressure came up, and then I was able to prime and start as usual.  It concerned me a bit since this is the first time I've ever had something like this happen in any airplane I've flown.  I did verify that after engine start turning on the boost pump did in fact increase pressure, so the pump seems to be working fine (I just installed a rebuilt fuel pump about 2 months ago).  Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about moving forward, or was there just some strange air lock in the fuel line before the pump?

I have seen similar to that twice on my M20E.  It was when it had been sitting a while (1+ weeks) and was on a low tank level.  I think they may "lose prime" if they set too long.