Vintage Mooney Group

So what I am hearing is that the Vintage Mooney Group is expanding out to other areas of the country ...  A national Mooney Group would be very cool. I'm retiring soon and would really like to fly to the left coast to some flyin's.

All the best ...

Barry in WV

From what i hear i am the only canadian member of the Vintage Mooney group and i have yet to make it to a fly in because of the distances involved.

I am hoping to make it to a few next year as i will have almost 8 weeks off over the summer.

i would also love to get a group going out here in Western canada

russ

Its an easy deal to do. You can do a search on Landings.com and get the adresses of the owners in your geographical interest area. Then you print up some post cards with the info for your first fly-in and send them out. We had way more show up at our first then we ever dreamed. I may do a Michigan Mooney Flyers group this summer if all goes well with getting my physical back.

Quote: mooneyflyer

No Texas group, but we have several Texas members who join us and there has been some interest in starting a Vintage Mooney Group there.  If you are interested, I will put you in touch with others who are interested in starting a chapter.

Phil

Harley, email me at philcorman@hotmail.com or call me at home at 805-227-0480 to discuss.  I already have another guy interested in helping to start a Texas based VMG, but we really should have 3 to make it work, based on our experience in the Western USA.

It looks like we will be starting a VMG NorthEast with Jeff Miller if he gets a decent response as well.

Phil

Quote: mooneyflyer

Harley, email me at philcorman@hotmail.com or call me at home at 805-227-0480 to discuss.  I already have another guy interested in helping to start a Texas based VMG, but we really should have 3 to make it work, based on our experience in the Western USA.

It looks like we will be starting a VMG NorthEast with Jeff Miller if he gets a decent response as well.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...