YouTube Channel for Mooneys

Cwalsh7997

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel called That Mooney Pilot, I'm starting to upload some videos with good quality and cockpit audio. I'll leave the link below and I would like you guys to check it out and subscribe if possible and let me know if you have some good ideas for videos or anything I can go over or things to improve??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQAmwkh3yss

We have a couple or a few prolific Mooney filmographers...

It would be nice to connect them all in one place for easy finding...

Some are technical. Aspen, GTN, ADSB, lightning strikes, etc...

Some are great scenery. Central America, California, Denver, NYC, Stinkies birds..

Some are worth hard money (mooney landing video).

Best regards,

-a-

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel called That Mooney Pilot, I'm starting to upload some videos with good quality and cockpit audio. I'll leave the link below and I would like you guys to check it out and subscribe if possible and let me know if you have some good ideas for videos or anything I can go over or things to improve??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQAmwkh3yss

Nice channel... I believe several of us have now channels and to one degree or another we try to keep them alive by feeding them regurlarly with some video footage from our flights. May be one thing to do would be to just share our channel addresses on youtube here. Mine is oavalle.

Second some comments on videos in general. Looking at our demographics... we all seem to have a VERY SHORT attention span. In other words it seems that nobody watches anything longer than 4 min. Second it is always useful to have more than one angle that will help you provide the viewer with some incentives to continue watching... (remember our short attention span). Last but not least, think about a story line... could be a flight, showing a landing on a grass strip, etc.

Oscar

Nice channel... I believe several of us have now channels and to one degree or another we try to keep them alive by feeding them regurlarly with some video footage from our flights. May be one thing to do would be to just share our channel addresses on youtube here. Mine is oavalle.

Second some comments on videos in general. Looking at our demographics... we all seem to have a VERY SHORT attention span. In other words it seems that nobody watches anything longer than 4 min. Second it is always useful to have more than one angle that will help you provide the viewer with some incentives to continue watching... (remember our short attention span). Last but not least, think about a story line... could be a flight, showing a landing on a grass strip, etc.

Oscar

I like Oscar's suggestion. My channel is Marauder92V (yeah I know, uninspiring, you expected something like ThunderHerd, right?).

As for content, my videos tend to be more technical. Videos on the technology in the plane. Or issues that I find that might help others with solving their problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm such a Luddite when it comes to all this computer stuff especially as it applies to social media.  What is a you tube Channel is that like you have your own space on you tube?  As for camera angles I like one that shows flight instruments but I don't want to start a debate on if its better to fixate on your ASI or look out the window. As has been settled on another thread its good to have both.

Sorry I'm such a Luddite when it comes to all this computer stuff especially as it applies to social media. What is a you tube Channel is that like you have your own space on you tube? As for camera angles I like one that shows flight instruments but I don't want to start a debate on if its better to fixate on your ASI or look out the window. As has been settled on another thread its good to have both.

YouTube allows you to create a site where you can upload videos. People can subscribed to your site and you will get notified when new videos are uploaded.

I like videos of people flying instrument approaches or people who upload videos on the equipment they fly. I also enjoy inflight videos of places I haven't been to, like Oscar's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk