best part of mooneyspace? mooching free room and board from members

rbridges

My daughter didn't want to drive back to Atlanta and then drive down to the beach, so I flew her to Hank's place to let her spend the night with him and his wife.  Hank lives right next to I85 and was kind enough to provide her with a room until her friends pass by tomorrow.  Gave me an excuse to fly and saved my daughter ~5 hours of driving.

photo%201_zpsryo2ijqb.jpgphoto%202_zpskyuxbymf.jpg

• Like 2

Mr. Mooch met us at the airport when we got back from our quick trip to WV. We flew 3:30 to get there, he flew 0:35. It's our chance to pay forward the free room and board we absorbed for the wedding we went to last night. My wife was busy dodging the camera. No photos of our guest suite.

• Like 1

That's great!!  If anyone is flying near DC and needs a ride to metro from Gaithersburg, a ride back to the airport, or needs any assistance when flying into KGAI just PM me.  This is great that Hank was able to help out a fellow MooneySpace member.

• Like 1

Hank- is that your car?

Guilty. I'm the owner of the dirty car. It parks under a maple tree while we are house hunting.

It's also my 1970 C model with the high dollar, mid-90s non-traditional paint job. We unloaded our bags from the plane and threw them in the car with Rob's daughter's bags that they unloaded from his 1965 C. It was a mini C gathering. (Missed you again, Gus!

that's hank and his mooney. Mine has the vintage 90's era paint in my avatar.

Thanks for explaining who was who... Knowing that it was not you in the picture, explains why the guy in that picture has a facial expression like a 17 year boy about to ask the head cheerleader out to the prom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for explaining who was who... Knowing that it was not you in the picture, explains why the guy in that picture has a facial expression like a 17 year boy about to ask the head cheerleader out to the prom.

Just had to laugh when I saw Daddy start taking pictures. Didn't know that I was included. But I think I'm older than Rob . . .

Someone else's child is a lot of responsibility.

• Like 1

oK im just confused !!!

hank , rod, alex , there is a daugther,

and a marauder all mix in .

someone said what do you like best about mooneyspace ..... this is it... except where is little timmy ?

Im Carl  

• Like 1

oK im just confused !!!

hank , rod, alex , there is a daugther,

and a marauder all mix in .

someone said what do you like best about mooneyspace ..... this is it... except where is little timmy ?

Im Carl

Timmy was the star of a snuff movie...

• Like 2

Good to see! Thought for sure that pair of concrete boots would have kept you under water.

Thanks to my unending spirit of optimism and despite the Liberal agenda's attempts to crush said spirit.....  I got out using one of your girlfriends as a flotation device. I hear Rob aka RBridges has some tighter-fitting boots that he's planning to let me use soon.

• Like 1