Mooney Ambassadors Heart of Texas Air Show 9/27 Waco-KCNW

mooneygirl

Mooney Ambassadors looking for another display airplane, and help in the booth at The Heart Of Texas Airshow.

The Heart Of Texas Airshow is a one day event Saturday September 27th in Waco on the TSTC campus airport-KCNW.  They spectators from throughout central Texas and as far as Houston, College Station, Austin, San Antonio, and the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex as well as Louisiana. Dallas is 90 minutes north, Austin is 90 minutes south and Houston is 180 miles.  They receive national recognition and are commended by the Governor and the Legislature for this event.  Expected attendance this year for the one day event is 10,00.  http://www.heartoftexasairshow.com/

Want to come and join the Ambassadors for a fun day?  Point Person: Greg Hughes

Please send me a PM you can come.

Jolie Lucas
N6619U

post-6913-0-62678800-1410472338_thumb.pn

It looks like we might have both display aircraft, not sure.  We really need folks who can work the booth, talk Mooney, help with kids activities.  Here is more information from the event organizer:

Each aircraft that is displayed will need to add TSTC, 3801 Campus Drive, Waco, TX 76705 as an additional insured.  This is required by the college as it’s state funded.  Please have them email the certificate to me so that I can provide it to the school.

I will email a site plan and set up instructions late next week.  We have check in and set up Friday, the 26th, from 9am-3pm. I will need to know the number of volunteers you have working the booth for wristbands.  Typically we provide 3.  If you need more please let me know.  If you plan to arrive on Saturday morning we will be there at 7:00am.  Your pilots will need to contact the tower on arrival and will be guided to your area by CAF Flight Marshallers.  The event opens at 10am so all should be in place no later than 9:30am. No vehicles will be allowed on the ramp after 9am through the end of the event at 6pm.  Your tent will need to be secured and weighted to the ramp.  Please note we will have aircraft arriving that morning as well and to anticipate traffic.  Obviously Saturday morning will be an extremely busy time.  Once you arrive, please have someone come to the Event Information Tent to check in and receive your wristbands.

We look forward to having you!

Debby Standefer
THE Heart Of Texas Airshow
D&D Marketing Concepts Inc. | President & CEO
303.862.2869 Direct