IO-360-A1A fuel pressure readings

urbanti

Just wanted to check and see what fuel pressure readings people expect from an injected IO-360 in a M20.

In cruise, no boost pump, with this '65 M20E I'm looking at around 25 lbs/square inch.

When boost pump is turned on, pressure goes up a couple of lbs. Only use boost pump on takeoff and landing.

Plane flies fast, engine is smooth and responds correctly to engine control adjustments, just wanted to see if my readings are average.

Thx!

Tim

Just wanted to check and see what fuel pressure readings people expect from an injected IO-360 in a M20. In cruise, no boost pump, with this '65 M20E I'm looking at around 25 lbs/square inch. When boost pump is turned on, pressure goes up a couple of lbs. Only use boost pump on takeoff and landing. Plane flies fast, engine is smooth and responds correctly to engine control adjustments, just wanted to see if my readings are average. Thx! Tim
Take a look at this picture. Bottom gauge. pe2yvy2e.jpg In flight, at cruise...