Seats for 1990M20J wanted

• 1 year later...

Super hard to find...

Some clown on barnstormers.com is trying to sell an Acclaim "project" but there isn't an un-damaged part of the airframe and the wings were even cut off during the recovery.  You might try contacting him and offering to buy the seats after he gets tired of sitting on the carcass.

Super hard to find...

Some clown on barnstormers.com is trying to sell an Acclaim "project" but there isn't an un-damaged part of the airframe and the wings were even cut off during the recovery.  You might try contacting him and offering to buy the seats after he gets tired of sitting on the carcass.

Thanks for the tip. I gave them a shout but am not expecting any miracles.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a nice article in one of the recent Flying magazines on the new production Great Lakes....

Aerobatics were a lot easier in the Pitts. Landings, though, not so much!

Jim

I do recall you telling me about that. If you still have that Flying article please save it for me.

Yep, the Pitts is for guys under 40 like Dave Martin, the Great Lakes for us more seasoned pilots. Easy to land, gentle aerobatics and no darn zig zagging to see where to taxi.

No wimpy, timid or whiney pilots for these two planes.