Turbo Mod for Mooney M20F

Hi All,

I'm looking for some input on turbo charger or normalizer mods for the mooney M20F. Mine is a 1967 M20F Executive. It's in beautiful shape, with a nice low time airframe.  I've considered upgrading, but really don't want a bunch of systems that don't really help me go faster. I figure power and altitude should do it just fine.

Any ideas? I'm in Alberta and would like to keep it as close as possible but don't mind a trip to Florida or California if necessaryCool

Likely I will get this done in the next few years. My engine runs fine, but the plane is paid off next month, and it's easier to upgrade and already owned airplane. The banks are getting tighter all the time.

Any help is appreciated.

Paul

post-9752-13468140994536_thumb.jpg

Paul:

I think another member on Mooneyspace is selling one or two Ray Jay turbo normalisers that are supposed to fit on our earlier model Mooneys.

Can't remember the thread but search on "Rayjay" or something like that.