First Annual

I just got my 1968 M20G back from my first annual at Performance Aircraft Services at X04.  And I had the Cowl STC painted and put on.  Sure is pretty!  The annual was $1925 itself and with the rest came to $3111.  I had new mains mounted, oil change, air filter brake pads, and a left tank fuel drain replaced.  The big surprise was my carb heat cable was disconnected and the flap was just flopping around.   That would explain a couple of unusual power situations we had.  Also one of the props had no grease in it.  I had expected $7k for my first annual so I am pleased with how it went..  The cowl STC may not make any difference in the end, but I'm optimistic.

New cowl.jpg

Edited by Jrags
  • Like 4

Good going, I had a 68G once upon a time and the cowl closure made a noticeable difference, fly four cardinal headings, note GPS speed and compute average