New member introduction - N57039

I just closed on a J Mooney that will be based in SWFL. I'm attaching the obligatory airplane and panel photos. I'll get the 2 hour insurance checkout tomorrow and then I look forward to enjoying my new, to me, airplane around and meeting other members.

Happy Easter!

Paul

IMG_7181.JPEGIMG_7182.JPEG

Edited by Paul Thomas
  • Like 6

Welcome, Paul.

There is a group that gets together for lunch all over florida; it would be great if you could join and meet some fellow florida mooney people.

Edited by exM20K
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 9:39 AM, Paul Thomas said:

I just closed on a J Mooney that will be based in SWFL. I'm attaching the obligatory airplane and panel photos. I'll get the 2 hour insurance checkout tomorrow and then I look forward to enjoying my new, to me, airplane around and meeting other members.

Happy Easter!

Paul

IMG_7181.JPEGIMG_7182.JPEG

I am based at KPGD,  PM me if you are looking for a right seat set of eyes. 

• Like 1

Now that I'm checked out, I'll have to fly to the lunch group and meet some of the local pilots. I'll be based at PGD for the time being; I'm hoping to eventually get a hangar/tie down at FMY but neither are available as of now.

On 3/31/2024 at 6:52 PM, Schllc said:

Nice setup!  
The prop looks like it’s painted red?  
I’ve never seen that before, but it’s a nice touch. 
think I heard you on the radio Friday. I’m based at KAPF. 

It's painted to match the trim of the airplane. I'm attaching a better photo. It seems all previous owners, including the previous MooneySpace member were good caretakers. I have a couple of minor squawks that I want to address, but it went through the inspection/annual without issues.

IMG_2095.JPEG