Best Drop off Interior for '67 F

I'd like to drop my bird off for a refurb on the interior. I want leather seats and all new plastic, carpet, etc. I'd also like the seat frames repainted and any worn sliders replaced. My control yokes are kinda rough looking so they will need leather wrap or something. I can drop it off and pick it up. I work overseas on a 30 day rotation so it would be available for 34 days max

Any ideas? Canada or USA is good but the results must be waaay better than original. Weight is a major consideration too.

Thanks

Plane Plastics has the best new plastics you are going to get. If they don’t have your piece in stock they can make it from your molds at no additional cost. They are thicker and better than the original plastics. I cannot recommend them do the install though. I just went there last week to have my plastic reconditioned and the plane looks worse after than before. However if you are looking for new plastics you can’t beat them for that. As far as leather yokes go try aero comfort in TX. They are the best in the business. Their price as of last month was $500 for both yokes and could go up to $600 if you want some options such as a logo or something but they are easy to talk to.  You can mail them your yoke and they will mail them back to you. I am thinking of going with them for my yokes as well.