M20J-201 Cooperative in VA (KHWY)

FLYFST

I am setting up a cooperative that will own an M20J-201 with upgraded avionics and will be based out of Warrenton-Fauquier (KHWY). I am presently negotiating one potential purchase and looking at other potential aircraft. Plans are for no more than 5 owners. If you are interested in discussing further please send me an email and lets's dicuss offline.

Hank

Aviator4Life@gmail.com

Thanks Becca, agreed.  I looked and could not find anywhere in Virginia, Maryland or Delaware a Mooney that I could rent, or a club that owns one to join.  That is why I decided to put my money on the line, buy the airplane, and form a cooperative, bettting that I will find at least three to four other pilots that want to enjoy flying for a low cost and sharing ownership of a high performance single with a low operating cost.

For everyone reading this post, the M20J cooperative will also need to find a Mooney shop that can service and maintain the airplane, as well as a CFI or CFII that can qualify members when joining and provide training periodically.  I welcome any and every suggestion from the forum who to contact.

I forget their name, and I haven't used them, but there's an MSC near Lynchburg.

Or you can come west to Huntington [KHTW] and let my well-trained mechanic do it for you. He has several Mooney's in his care, from C through J that I can think of.

I am based Frederick and very pleased with Weber Aircraft (LNS). I have a decade long relationship with them.They have a good ferry service and a tenured, stable IA-A&P staff.

There is a MSC in the DC area I spent 2 years with and wouldn't send anyone to. Further out, Hagerstown(MSC) is good as well.