Money Summit III

Elite Etc. has just donated a couple of oil change kits, consisting of a case of Exxon Elite, a filter, and an oil sample kit for our raffle, and they are also providing a 10% discount to Mooney owners on orders placed on their web page www.eliteetc.com use promo code msi2015 to receive your 10% discount!

Mike

how long is the wait list for the Summit?

if it's to long I won't bother to start the late begging but if there's a realistic chance of attendance at this late date I can sharpen my lips up tomorrow.

attendedthe PPP last week and based on the event (ie. Sad event) the more training I can get the better, also is there a hypoxia event or did I misread

thanx

Dan

Your welcome Dan. Please be safe. If you need to sign up for a FR or IPC, contact CarolAnn cagarratt@gmail.com so she can get you slotted. We are not having the hypobaric chamber available this year as it had been scheduled out for our dates quite some time ago. Hopefully, we can get it all arranged for Mooney Summit IV once we screw down the date of it.

No worries, David hears me say this quite often.

@Mike, or others who know the area: 

The long-range forecast looks good for weather, but things change :)  Is there a typical or recommended Alternate for KECP that you recommend when filing? Anything we need to know about the various MOAs surrounding KECP?

Thx in advance

Robert

Tindall or Eglin approach will keep you out of the hot MOA's if IFR, and I never have filed an alternate going in there yet, but might consider MAI or CEW if one is required. If VFR, use flight following and ask if the MOA's and restricted areas are hot. There is a course on FAASafety.gov for the Destin area you might find useful. All that said, I really don't know the area but have been into KECP about 6 times. Maybe Rocketman or Blueskyhighway will chime in for a little local slant.