Wanted: Instrument Panel overlay for 65 M20C

Dugosh may have the part.  Looking thru the parts catalogs there's a bunch of different part numbers that are all very similar.  I don't think the original configuration had the 3" heading indicator, so you're likely going to have to modify whatever part you get.  The original part would have had some lettering on it and the part at planeplastics doesn't show any lettering in their pictures.  I'm sure Ronnie would be willing to send you the one that should be correct and work with you if you wanted to try a different one.  I've seen stacks of those when I've been at his hangar. 

Ok, so I needed to talk to Ronnie anyhow, based on your serial number the part number should be 820064-505.  He says he's got a 820064-955 which he thinks may work - see the attached photo.  He's also got an 820046-3 that looks like it might work better.  It's black and where you'd need to modify it for the larger heading indicator the panel is flat.  A better picture of your panel would be helpful.  Anyhow, call Ronnie, he's very knowledgable on the older Mooney's and I'm sure he'd be glad to help you find something that works.

post-2974-13468138612112_thumb.jpg

post-2974-13468138612837_thumb.jpg