Well She's done....and boy is she red! :)

Well I can't say alot now as i've had a very long day and a long flight home. I can say this I LOVE MY NEW PAINT/PLANE!!! She is in fact much more attractive, easier to see and best of all....She's faster! I noticed a gain in speed at 14,000 and 16,000 on the way home. I am very happy to be home now and hopefully will get to take her out tomorrow. I have alot to say about ARTCRAFT and plan on editing this so others can read my experience! Thanks again to Artrcraft, Eric, Mitch and Jolie for enjoying the pick up experience with me/getting me there. I look forward to flying someplace with you guys in the future!

For more pics see my pictures or the wall for the next day or so!

Okay here is what I have to say...its kinda canned but its good info since I posted on another site too!

Thought I would give a report on a place that does amazing paint jobs in So Cal....dont hesitate to fly down/over/up etc if you need a great paint job... I flew 2 states!
Anyway, I just got home from having my airplane painted in Santa Maria, CA today 30 Jan at Artcraft which is at KSMX ( www.artcraftpaint.com ).
I was originally going to be using another company in Norcal (I live in WA). But through word of forum mouth (another one) I heard that Artcraft did a wonderful job for a friend at a price well under $10K (friend had 3 colors see attached picture- mooney Ovation) I couldn't believe what I heard! I had shopped around for months and the only reason I had an offer below $10K was because I was going to do a few things to prep the plane & it was going to be one, solid color red(gear, tail, all red) all decals & N numbers were going to be vinyl. This was the only way to drop the cost. When I heard about Artcraft I called and they offered me a great deal off the bat, without me doing anything and said they would paint do red a body with a black tail, paint the N numbers & decals on & give me a black gear the way I wanted!! All in all they did everything I wanted and on top of that they did it in under 2 weeks! (easy scheme!) At any given time in the pictures they would send to give me updates I would see at least 3-5 guys working on the airplane. Quality is amazing! It even comes with a 1 year guarantee.
Artcraft is a quality, family run business with 20 years experience. I "HIGHLY" recommend them. So if you want to get your plane painted and have it look amazing for a good deal....you should call them! Tell them "La Otra Mujer" Owner sent you! I have no affiliation with the company other than being a very very satisfied customer....as many other have been. But I like to tell everyone!

post-333-13468137830069_thumb.jpg

post-333-13468137831076_thumb.jpg

Bryan, what enthusiasm you have for your plane!  Eric too. It was very very nice to meet both of you.  I am so happy you are pleased with your paintjob.  It is a big financial commitment in these hard economic times!

Glad you made it home safe.  I will get the videos to you two tonight, after we go flying!

Guest Anonymous

Bryan,

I just looked at her in the tiedown at PLU over my lunch hour  ... nice.  Everybody should see you coming!Laughing  It looks like they did a first rate job.  I think I need a bolder color on 79N next time. The teal was very "Washington" state when I got it, but it is very hard to see with the strobes off.

How long before you can use the covers?  There was a light drizzle, (as usual) during my walk-around.

RFB 

Guest Anonymous

Quote: piperpainter

Thanks everyone! I sure am happy with her and now I guess I decided that she's so pretty I am going to start looking for a hanger at KPLU! She just keeps taking my money!

• 4 weeks later...