1967 Mooney M20F Exec 21 FOR SALE

• 1 month later...

Folks, I am new to this site. I am interested in finding a Mooney to purchase. I have been an active member of various similar types of "hobby" sites. probably the most comparable is a forum for motor yacht owners where I actively participate in advise exchange with the info I have gained from owning a 205 twin Diesel 54 Foot Pilothouse motor yacht.

I would like to make a comment based on my observations of this thread.

This thread was posted by a member trying to garner interest in selling his Mooney Aircraft. Since his initial post, 27 more posts have ensued, 24 of them are grown men bickering like teenage boys, trying to measure each others manhood... No mine is bigger. "The ruler must start at the tip of the belly button or your cheating". You have completely disrespected the thread of a person trying to sell his m20F aircraft. If you guys want to argue about Damage history technical details, start a thread about it and Bit*ch away at each other. In the mean time, try and show a bit of respect to the person that is trying to sell his aircraft and limit your posts to items relevant to his airplane.

Is the M20F that was posted still available?

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Krhule. It's pleasant to make your acquaintance.

For a more professional purchase experience, you may consider All American Aircraft or trade-a-plane.

If you look at a few of the last posts, they were placed by people that are relatively new here, seeking advice about Mooney Aircraft. Similar to you.

Enjoy MooneySpace for what it is. A community where people share information about a narrow subject.

Enjoy your stay.

Best regards,

-a-