CAD Template for Right Side Panel on C Model

This might be a long shot, but it looks like I need to have the shop cut a new panel for the right side/copilot. They don’t have a template which means it will cost me extra labor for them to fabricate one on their CAD. Does anyone happen to have a file with a template for the copilot side panel for a 1963 M20 C model? 

Thank you all in advance!

Tim

8 hours ago, tim417 said:

This might be a long shot, but it looks like I need to have the shop cut a new panel for the right side/copilot. They don’t have a template which means it will cost me extra labor for them to fabricate one on their CAD. Does anyone happen to have a file with a template for the copilot side panel for a 1963 M20 C model? 

Tim

How much were they going to charge you to create one?

On 1/18/2024 at 8:48 PM, tim417 said:

Tim

I purchased a panel from LASAR a few years ago.  It fit perfectly.  They may still sell them.  It was not expensive either.

I just redid the panel in my 63 C and have a CAD file for the whole panel. You could probably break it up, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk