AD 75-23-04 Electric Landing Gear

Quote: Magnum

No 3 is the most important. We had a Mooney gear up at our field because the gear down limit switch wasn't working. White selector was down, green light for down was there, mechanical indicator showed nothing as the bulb was burned (btw: the pilot admitted that he never checked the manual indication).

If the switch stays in the "down" position, you can raise the gear without problems, and when you put the gear lever down the gear stays up and you get a green light immediately.

• 1 month later...

Love the thump.

I have the plane home and have been loving flying it.

I see though that I have AD 75-23-04 part 2 coming up soon. refers to SB M20-190

Looks like it could be an owner maintenance but probably not since that would be too easy.

Part two is every 100 hours remove belly pan, remove bolt, grease, replace bolt replace pan.

Quote: AustinPynes

Love the thump.

I have the plane home and have been loving flying it.

I see though that I have AD 75-23-04 part 2 coming up soon. refers to SB M20-190

Looks like it could be an owner maintenance but probably not since that would be too easy.

Part two is every 100 hours remove belly pan, remove bolt, grease, replace bolt replace pan.

• 3 months later...