Got a vibration after take off

Been flying and actually everything has been fine.  I refueled and decided to take off to fly the lake and after gear retract the plane had a vibration.  I did an inflight mag check and no change.  Lower the gear and it goes away.  Flew it to a towered air space and had the tower verify gear down and gear up.  I am assuming it has to do with the gear but it feels like it is in the floor boards.  I landed and it all feels normal but not sure where to look.  All the doors seem tight and the gear is not bent.   

29 minutes ago, teejayevans said:

Now this would be a good use of one of those cheap action cameras.

I thought about that but not sure how to mount it.  But now that it is on the ground I am calling my AP to bring the jacks.  I am going to check in the morning  with the bird on jacks.  I am wondering if its a door or a panel.

Sticky Mount!!  Is no one paying attention? I keep saying it, but evidently everyone thinks I'm nuts.

Actually if you're just going up for a flight around the pattern, a suction mount will work fine as well. I used my GoPro on a suction mount to diagnose an AOA indicator issue under the wing in flight. 0 to 1000 ft won't make any difference to the suction mount. 0 to 10,000 and the change in pressure will let it come loose.

• Like 1

Sorry guys for the delay,  I found the problem late Saturday.  The Cowl flap actuator rod on the left side some how came apart.  The bolt fell out.  I am thinking the bolt broke but not sure because both pieces are missing.  I would think a lock nut couldn't back off.  I replaced it with another fine thread locking bolt and blue Loctite it for added protection.  Took off and the noise was gone.:D   Easiest fix so far. 

• Like 1