W.T.B - M20F

As topic stated... Looking to close immediately, must have great paint 6 pack standard, autopilot, engine monitory, nice interior - SQUAK free. Will like to view logs and if you can dropbox or send a ton of pictures would be very helpful along with a history of the aircraft. 

I'm a highly motivated buyer and is willing to do business. 

I need a true 4 place airplane, to shuttle my staff from the Caribbean islands ! 

Edited by ParkLifeFlier

Welcome aboard ParkLife.

You might want to introduce yourself a bit.

the C and F are different enough from each other to make your request a bit funky.  As in why not a G or an E?

what is the mission that the plane is needed for? Number of people, IFR? That kind of thing...

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

5 hours ago, ParkLifeFlier said:

SQUAK free

Don't we all!  I am not sure that there is a plane manufactured that can make the SQUAK free claim, other than for short periods at a time. 

• Like 1

I am thinking about selling my 69F.  I don't have a spec sheet done yet, but here are some highlights.  All times are approx till i look in the log books.  4500 Total time  1600 smoh on the engine, 300 since top, Paint, leather interior and both tanks resealed 2015.  2015 Lasar annual, with many speed mods. 2016 annual done at Home field.  8000B audio panel, wired for stereo music input,  430W, GPSS, GTX 327 transponder, KX155 with glidslope, S Tec 30 with altitude and DG steering, JPI FS 450 fuel flow connected to 430W, JPI 700, egt, scy temps. oil temp, voltage.  496 with XM weather and music.

I can post pictures later, on my way to work now.

$90,000.00          Ron     N803RM

7 hours ago, N803RM said:

I am thinking about selling my 69F.  I don't have a spec sheet done yet, but here are some highlights.  All times are approx till i look in the log books.  4500 Total time  1600 smoh on the engine, 300 since top, Paint, leather interior and both tanks resealed 2015.  2015 Lasar annual, with many speed mods. 2016 annual done at Home field.  8000B audio panel, wired for stereo music input,  430W, GPSS, GTX 327 transponder, KX155 with glidslope, S Tec 30 with altitude and DG steering, JPI FS 450 fuel flow connected to 430W, JPI 700, egt, scy temps. oil temp, voltage.  496 with XM weather and music.

I can post pictures later, on my way to work now.

$90,000.00          Ron     N803RM

Also 10 hrs. on new Hartzell Scimitar prop,  Located California  Hangered last 10 years.   Many other updates and extras available with the plane.  Would like to sell due to retiring next year, but won't give it away, still enjoying the plane and using it often.

Exterior pictures are before the new prop, panel pictures are before the new interior and leather wrapped yokes.  I do not appear to have interior pictures as of this time, Need to get these and update hours etc,   Vacation next week.   Plane will be flown to Eastern Oklahoma in late July, dates not determined yet.

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Edited by N803RM
Add pictures and more info

3 hours ago, N803RM said:

Also 10 hrs. on new Hartzell Scimitar prop,  Located California

Sorry to hijack the trade a little but I couldn't help myself, I might have seen you and your Mooney! I was flying to Mariposa with my instructor in a C172 for training (Lovely airport :) ) on May 8th... A Mooney was starting the engine as I took off back to Livermore. Small world :)