Instrument cluster and Voltage regulator

Guys here I am again with a question:

I own a M20C, as I mentioned before in this forum i upgraded my panel significantly. After putting everything back together again, there are some little squawks that surfacing that i would like to have a second opinion before I embark in some money spending....

The question is related to the intrument cluster in my Mooney (see picture).

a. Before starting the upgrade both fuel indicators were working perfectly well. After the upgrade they stopped working. The shop that did the installation says that I need new senders, but I am just puzzled how two senders could fail at the same time... So any ideas? What could be going on?

b. The Ammeter stopped working just before the upgrade. I would like to make it work agaiin, so does somebody know where I could get a new probe?

c. The CHT is not working, so the engine probe may have gone bad. Does somebody know where I could get a new probe?

d. My voltage regulator can not be adjusted (it charges either 13 Volts or 16), any recommendations what I should buy to replace it?

I promise a new video in return to some answers... :)

All the gauges may have a common failure point.  This is much more likely than each of the probes failing.  The amp meter uses a current shunt, and it would be almost unheard of for one of these to fail.    I just replaced my regulator with a unit from Plane Power.  It's adjustable and about $100 cheaper than the zephtronics unit that was approved for my plane.

As to the inop ammeter, first check the two fuses for the shunt. They are easy to burn and cost about $15 each. In case you aren't familiar, they are under the copilot panel, a pair of conical covers you unscrew to get to the white ceramic round fuses. 

Sorry to hear this.  Looks like you have the "strip type" gauges in your nice panel.  I had some problems with my voltage indicator...when it discharged it barely moved off its charging position.  I installed an EI voltage/amp gauge and like it VERY much.  If it ever goes into discharge you get a yellow light coming on.  The actual charge vs. a meter over a number is also nice.  Don't know if you can work this into the panel, but you will like it and will complement your other EI gauges.  I installed a Zeftronics regulator.  It is on firewall side.  Has worked fantastic since installation.  Good luck, the failing fuel gauges timing is HIGHLY SUSPECT.  Something was likely NOT reinstalled properly post panel...