2000 Bravo with PS PMA700M giving audio alerts check TIT/etc can't turn it off

We've had our 2000n Bravo for 7 months now and upon start the audio panel starts saying check Tit/ Check oil/Check fuel.

All values were completely normal. We could find a way to kill the alarm so shut down.

We had no idea that our analog/digital factory gauges were wired in to the PMA7000M.

Has anyone run across this issue?

If so how day you resolve it?

Alan

N9127m

Several years ago I had the same problem.  I talked to both Mooney and PS Engineering and did not get a lot of satisfaction from either.  Mooney had paid PS to create these verbal alarms but never carried through with all the wiring hookup.  What trips off the voice chip is unknown to me. I had it happen to me once and shutting the radio master off after I got on the ground silenced the alarm.  I could not shut the radio master off in the air as I needed to talk to the tower.  This only happened once but I was concerned it might happen again.  I was planning to buy a PS 450  later in the year so I bought it sooner rather than later.  You might have a shop that is knowledgable remove the chip or maybe PS would do it.  Good luck, I know what a annoyance that is.

2 hours ago, amekler said:

thanks

very strange and no way to mute it

I would call PS Engineering or reach out to @Mscheuer. He is very responsive. With Oshkosh I'm sure he is setting up and busy, but I wouldn't be surprised if you heard back from him soon.

Talked to Greg at ps engineering 

he said it is something that Mooney wanted them to do but was never done

didnt know why it would act up now

said send in for repair for$600 or buy a new pma7000m-bt for $1600

anyone have one they upgraded and don’t

need?

alan