Where is this symbol defined?

I was looking at stuff about the hurricane and noticed this symbol. 

if you look at Phoenix in the attached image of a G-AIRMET you will see a red approximate symbol. It seems to indicate LLWS. I’ve never noticed it before. Am I the last one to know this, or are they slipping something new in here?

image.png

5 hours ago, PeteMc said:

Yes, the little red waves are low-level wind shear.  Remember those are not FF's charts so for the Legend you need to go to NOAA/Aviation Wx.  You can see the Legend here: https://aviationweather.gov/gfa/help/#symbols

Thanks, your Google skills are better than mine. I never found this legend. All the ones I was finding had all but the LLWS symbol. 

1 hour ago, N201MKTurbo said:

The weird thing was I landed at CHD a few hours before this. The winds were calm and the sky was clear. A dust devil must have blown through when he was landing.

Sometimes i think people report +\-10 kts windsheer when they hit a couple bumps down final.  Especially if they aren’t stabilized.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, N201MKTurbo said:

Thanks, your Google skills are better than mine.

HA!  Not Google skills...  All too often when looking at that site I'll be scratching my head "what does that mean again???..."   

So I'm well versed with finding the Legend! :D

• Like 1