What supplements are in your POH?

Marc_B

Going through my POH and realized I didn't have several components of AFMS/Supplements in the POH.  I reached out to the avionics installer (Thanks for the help Rick McKewon at J&R) and he sent me AFMS/STC for the avionics they installed.  But I still didn't have supplements for things like autopilot, speed brakes, oxygen system...

Just wondering what most standard Mooneys came with in the POH...  and wondering what exactly I SHOULD have in the POH/supplements or AFMS binder...

I attached the files that I found online.

Oxygen_AFMS.pdf King 150 AP AFMS.pdf GTX330_AFMS.pdf GTN750_AFMS_STC.pdf GTN650_AFMS_STC.pdf G500_AFMS.pdf

PreciseFlightSBS_AFMS.pdf

Going to be super technical here. By definition a poh doesn’t have serial number specific supplements. That’s why the faa requires us to have an aircraft flight manual which is serial number specific and includes updates required for stc’s installed. 
when I fly with students I often find the afm has been lost and someone printed a poh off the Internet. That’s not legal. You’d need a someone to go through it and make all the serial number specific updates. 

AC 120-76D and AC 91-78 address that you can keep electronic copies of the POH, AFM and AFMS (supplement) as part of an EFB, as substitutes or replacements of the paper copies.   Without the paper copies that would mean that anybody that flies the airplane would need electronic copies.   A strict reading of AC 120-76D (which is referenced by AC 91-78) suggests that keeping a thumb drive in the airplane with the documents might suffice.

Since lots of new devices are creeping into the airplanes from flight displays to gps navigators to AoA indicators, etc., etc., the paper POH/AFM could get pretty unmanagable if one prints out and puts out all the supplements in the binder.   Electronic copies may wind up being unavoidable at some point.

• Like 1