To buy or not to buy? Rocket 305 TSI-520-NB

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Welcome aboard Tire...

That plane doesn’t look the same anymore...

As far as values go...

There is a whole thread around here... including where to find the latest evaluator...

Mooneys can move around the world... so there isn’t a particular location effect on pricing...

Best regards,

-a-

@Hyett6420 bought the G5 because the Artificial horizon gave up on us the other day, she’s back up at EGSL. Unless I’ve misunderstood I don’t have any option but to wait for the G3x, It doesn’t hVe the EU rating in the Mooney, does it? 

@Stephen thanks! Turning out to be a fun project! Wish I could add the speed-brakes and then she would be complete ;) tbc.....

$57k including the GTN750 for $8950 with trade in of the 530W that was in there. Hardware and all labor.  A G500TXI will set you back at least $5k more.

That's for:  G3X 10.6", EDM900 primary, G5 backup, GFC500 autopilot with pitch trim, GTN750, and GTX345R.  New powder coated panels with placquards etched in white as you see.