Gear warning horn location

Check the firewall on the co-pilot side.  It is up near the top by the access cover (inside).  The voltage regulator for the generator is in similar location on the outside.

I believe it is a shared buzzer with the stall warning.

Best regards,

-a-

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing numerous locations for the gear warning horn, I decided to start digging for it and found it today. On my 1966 M20C the gear horn is on the left upper corner of the firewall next to the brake reservoir. The stall horn is on the oposite side in the same location. Two separate horns and located on oposite sides of each other.

David

• 1 month later...

On my B it was there too , when I converted my panel I had an extra hole so I put it in the panel , (it is actually a panel mount buzzer they hang on the frame w/adel clamps) when it comes it really wakes you up , A lot louder in the panel..