Bought some cheap AvGas $4.69 a gallon

ryoder

Sadly it's not, they replaced it with a small shopping center but now there are some new shops and some nice restaurants two that we like are Fentons ice creamery and a real good Mexican place but I can't remember it's name. They built a Lowes and there is a Best Buy as well as a couple of others. They also put in a small amusement area for the kid types. As much as I hate to see changes to old familiar places overall its a nicer destination. The old pathway from the airport is still there.

Sadly it's not, they replaced it with a small shopping center but now there are some new shops and some nice restaurants two that we like are Fentons ice creamery and a real good Mexican place but I can't remember it's name. They built a Lowes and there is a Best Buy as well as a couple of others. They also put in a small amusement area for the kid types. As much as I hate to see changes to old familiar places overall its a nicer destination. The old pathway from the airport is still there.

Real bummer. According to my logbook, my last trip in there was in 1990. It was always a fun destination.

Whoohoo! My home airport is still $6.30 - but I see its $4.98 at saranac lake nearby - I'm gonna go get me some of that stuff tomorrow! Course I have full tanks in the hangar - so I will have to use some up before I get there... 30nm... I will figure a way to make some he's inthe sky!