Part of the Mooney Family

Tony__L

Hi All,

I am finally part of the Mooney family. I took delivery of my 1967 M20F Executive 21 yesterday. Suffice to say that I am extremely happy. This is the first plane I will own outright on my own, so I am looking forward to the freedom that will bring. I have attached a few photos below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

Hi All,

I am finally part of the Mooney family. I took delivery of my 1967 M20F Executive 21 yesterday. Suffice to say that I am extremely happy. This is the first plane I will own outright on my own, so I am looking forward to the freedom that will bring. I have attached a few photos below:

sepyqu4u.jpg

hade3ara.jpg

7ysyty4u.jpg

yqasu4a6.jpg

eza3eqyq.jpg

How much is AV gas down there?

As you prepare to buy a plane it can be very stressful and time consuming, however, once you finalize your decision and purchase your plane, like you have,  you will find it to be a big relief to be past all that work.  Congratulation, now you can just enjoy flying