SOLD m20e grey leather interior kit

anyone here like a nice leather and cloth interior before i stick it on ebay, no hours on it was over 6k to get it done last year, $4500 or best cash offer before i list it ,

Fits short body mooneys out of a 66 e model

comes with seats leather with cloth inserts , matching side panels and bagage compartment panels, shows no wear as the plane only got flown a couple of times before i took it out post-8611-0-57054500-1358443500_thumb.jppost-8611-0-64073700-1358443511_thumb.jppost-8611-0-68163100-1358443519_thumb.jppost-8611-0-09909400-1358443529_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

The seats might fit, but the side panels and carpets wouldn't fit into a J.  

I have a grey and maroon interior kit from a J for sale, but unfortunately no seats at this time!  The side panels are grey leather with maroon carpet on the lower portion, and matching maroon carpet for the floor.

I don't have any seats for sale right now.  Sometime this spring I'm going to rebuild the seats from the salvage plane and retrofit them into my '77.  At that point, my fronts and rear bench with very nice tan ultraleather will be available for sale.  I don't have a firm timetable yet, though.

• 3 weeks later...