Looking to buy a used (tagged) KR-87

Folks:

I am looking to purchase a used KR-87 with the tray and loop sense antenna to replace my T-12C, for about $1,000 plush shipping. Tagged units only please.

I can be reached via PM or at (egravel03 at rogers dot com).

I have two KR-87 units. One was repaired and inspected by Duncan Avionics and has return to service documents. It is in excellent shape.

The other has been yellow tagged after inspection and testing. I do not have an antenna but I do have a KI-227 slaved indicator which is like new as well.

These units were purchased for my aircraft. The reason I have 2 KR-87's is my mechanic had the unit sent to Duncan and convinced me to purchase it. I then eliminated the ADF's entirely when I redid the panel with the 600, 750 and 650 Garmins . I am sure we can agree on a price. You will not be disappointed with either one of these units. You can e-mail me at johnabreda@yahoo.com or call me at (617) 877-0025.

Thanks,

John Breda