Mcauley propeller fillet assembly

Coachella Bravo

15 minutes ago, Coachella Bravo said:

Looking for (3) mcauley propeller fillet assemblies - part # C-6202-1.

Mcauley as them backordered (have to fabricate) and no idea when

any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks and CAVU

Dave

Try this? https://www.controller.com/parts/search?PartNumber=C-6202-1&SearchType=Start

Probably not helpful, but I ordered a new backplate from McCauley via Ottosen Prop in Phoenix (POC: Roy) about a month ago and it took a little over two weeks to get the part.  Communications from McCauley was non-existent though; I believe they are very busy and short staffed.  They provided no information as to whether the part was on the shelf, when the part would be shipped or that I that it had been shipped.  It just showed up.  I think it was easier for them to just ship it than provide order status information.  You could try Ottosen; they had some of the other parts I needed in stock.  

BTW, the guy listed on Controller was not helpful and he's very pushy and arrogant; probably spends too much time on the phone.  He didn't have actual stock; was some sort of used parts broker.  Told me what he would and wouldn't get in to yet he showed stock on Controller; really irritating B/S.  You could try though.