Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Flying to the Summit from NJ

I am planning on flying my M20F from KBLM to KECP for the Summit on Thursday September 27, returning on Sunday, if all goes as planned.  if anyone wants a ride (right seat), please PM me.

Edited by Glenn
Clarity

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Hi Glenn,
I just got an email from Mike Elliot. I was on the wait list for the Summit VI. Looks like there’s an opportunity for me to go after all. I’d fly my F down but my medical cert is revoked for a little prostate cancer event that has been resolved and I’m presently jumping through hoops with the FAA. I expect to get it back soon. Anyway, if you want some company I can either meet you somewhere or you can zig towards KJYO. Leesburg VA. Otherwise I’ll just buy a ticket down. No worries if you’ve already made other plans.
Thanks,
Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, charlesual said:

Hi Glenn,
I just got an email from Mike Elliot. I was on the wait list for the Summit VI. Looks like there’s an opportunity for me to go after all. I’d fly my F down but my medical cert is revoked for a little prostate cancer event that has been resolved and I’m presently jumping through hoops with the FAA. I expect to get it back soon. Anyway, if you want some company I can either meet you somewhere or you can zig towards KJYO. Leesburg VA. Otherwise I’ll just buy a ticket down. No worries if you’ve already made other plans.
Thanks,
Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie,

You may want to Private Message  Glenn.

Calling @Glenn