CIES Fuel Sender Installation

WAFI

2 hours ago, UteM20F said:

he senders will show full on both sides even though they aren't. If I pop the senders breaker, wait a couple of seconds, and then push it back in, the correct fuel quantity shows

I don't know if this is relevant, but I thought I'd mention it since its an electrical issue --  one of the troubleshooting steps I was given by Ceis is to verify that the senders are on aircraft power and not Garmin power. 

• 11 months later...
On 11/7/2022 at 1:37 PM, fuellevel said:

4 hrs per sender is the average in GA .  Mooneys have been an issue arm wise / interference wise , we have revisions into the FAA pending approval for going on 2 years   Soon - I hope   5 hrs per sender is a good plan 

Basically pre bending the arms to be more suitable.   But as we know - all aircraft are individualistic     

Anyone know if the improved senders are now for sale?  Anyone had success installing digital senders with an aero logic gage per the manuals right out of the box without a lot of unplanned troubleshooting or calibration hassles?   Working through options; overhaul existing F senders, replace F senders with overhauled J senders, upgrade EDM730 to EDM 900, upgrade to digital senders and Aero Logic Gage.