Looking for info on this M20J

A standard, normal '84J with a high time engine and no panel upgrades. Jimmy Garrison of AAA wrote that if they don't have waas GPS i.e. Garmin 430W/530W we can't sell 'em.

The 1984 M20Js were probably the best of the 201s because they have the one piece belly and all the speed mods from the factory. Not much changed except speed brakes and inner gear doors since then.

Vref shows a list price of $73,948.56 (as configured). A ridiculously low price in my opinion but that may be holding buyers back.

TomK, owner of an '84J that I would never sell for that price! This owner probably feels the same way.

That aircraft was on the market when I found my J almost two years ago.  I dont think 89K is reasonable for that aircraft. I would sell mine for a few thousand north of that with a lot less time on the engine and Garmin avionics (430W and MX20). Look what you can get for around the same price: 

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/MOONEY-M20J-201/1984-MOONEY-M20J-201/1200639.htm?

The aircraft is owned by Anthony Enterprises, Inc. If that is Anthony Bruno's holding company, then the owner has plenty of cash, because of his business's recent success, and he may feel he can afford to sit on it.

Owner is Michael Anthony, who owns several businesses around Boca, including food service establishments, real estate and a horse farm.

The reality, though, is that t This a/c will deteriorate if not flown, especially in the Boca heat and humidity.

Chuck M.

Quote: LFOD

That aircraft was on the market when I found my J almost two years ago.  I dont think 89K is reasonable for that aircraft. I would sell mine for a few thousand north of that with a lot less time on the engine and Garmin avionics (430W and MX20). Look what you can get for around the same price: 

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/MOONEY-M20J-201/1984-MOONEY-M20J-201/1200639.htm?