Aero Comfort Yokes

Hey guys just thought I would share my recent purchase.  The craftsmanship is excellent.  Flawless in my opinion.  The turn around was fantastic as well.  Hector recieved my yokes on Friday and had them finished on Wed.  Not bad in my opinion.  The leather is great and you can tell that he added some foam underneath as the feel is fantastic.  The push to talk switches are now in a perfect location and they feel like an integral part of the yoke now.  I highly recommend them to anyone.  Tomorrow they will be intstalled back into 5365G.  I am trying to attach a picture so we will see how that goes.  If that doesnt work and if you are interested I posted two pictures in my gallery. 

On a side note....I purchased two Lightspeed Zulu headsets....I highly recommend those as well.  I have to say I think I like them better than the Bose headsets I currently use.  They have less side pressure and are very light.  The bluetooth is extremely easy to use as well.   

post-3224-13468139445343_thumb.jpg

post-3224-13468139446202_thumb.jpg

I'll echo that on the quality of the yokes and the Zulu headsets.  I love our Zulus and the work Aero Comfort did on my yokes.  They were an eye sore when I purchased 45T and now they're a classy looking touch to the interior while being very functional and comfortable.  Glad to promote those with great products or doing great work as these two companies are!

Well for me I was on vacation, so when he finished he emailed me and asked when I wanted them shipped and how ie overnight/2nd day, ect.  I had them shipped UPS ground....since I am in Kansas it took two days.  Again I can't say enough about aero comfort.  Very nice people and very honest and easy to deal with.  H

Hey Parker, have you heard or know anyone who has delt with ARI??  I spoke with a woman there today reguarding their nose cowl mods with the 201 Spinner.  They seemed very nice as well and I believe they are in Houston.

Aerobat,

Those look great.  Very nice way to add PTTs to both sides and still maintain the PC button too.  The clock cover looks pretty nice also.  Very professionally executed.

Winter flying will be much nicer with the those nice leather covers.  The plastic dip of the original yokes are hard to hold onto at 12,000 feet in the winter....

Best regards,

-a-

AWESOME YOKES!!!  I have heard great things about Aero Comfort, and am going to eventually get mine done as well.  Just need a few more AMUs...

I am also debating between Bose and Lightspeed, and will be purchasing one or the other soon.  (No offense Aero Comfort, but at my age, what remains of my hearing comes before my yokes, although I would prefer to have both!)   I have owned and used both Bose and Lightspeed extensively in the past with older models, but have not used the A20 or Zulu.  Interesting posts... thanks everybody!

I agree 100% with both PIREPs!  6+ hours of flying for me yesterday with my Zulus...they are a real joy.  High quality music sound, great comfort, great noise reduction...    3 hours was hand-flying an E with original yokes, and I was very happy to get back into my J with the Aero Comfort yoke treatment!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Quote: aerobat95

Hey guys just thought I would share my recent purchase.  The craftsmanship is excellent.  Flawless in my opinion.  The turn around was fantastic as well.  Hector recieved my yokes on Friday and had them finished on Wed.  Not bad in my opinion.  The leather is great and you can tell that he added some foam underneath as the feel is fantastic.  The push to talk switches are now in a perfect location and they feel like an integral part of the yoke now.  I highly recommend them to anyone.  Tomorrow they will be intstalled back into 5365G.  I am trying to attach a picture so we will see how that goes.  If that doesnt work and if you are interested I posted two pictures in my gallery. 

On a side note....I purchased two Lightspeed Zulu headsets....I highly recommend those as well.  I have to say I think I like them better than the Bose headsets I currently use.  They have less side pressure and are very light.  The bluetooth is extremely easy to use as well.   

I will try to post some pics of mine, they left the clock in (I love that clock) but also did a great job of fixing/wrapping all my PTT and Autopilot buttons.  Well worth the money and they do really good work, very happy with the results.

<p>I will try to post some pics of mine, they left the clock in (I love that clock) but also did a great job of fixing/wrapping all my PTT and Autopilot buttons.  Well worth the money and they do really good work, very happy with the results.</p>

Would love to see the pics. I had assumed the clock would need to go and have been trying to find a place on the panel for it since I think technically I have to have it to be IFR legal.

I had forgotten that the Brittain systems with the TC have the knob on the TC. My 65 has the gyro in the rear and a knob on the yoke.

Thanks for all the responses.

Rodney