Where and when do you read Mooneyspace?

I am doing cardio on the elliptical this morning. This is when I catch up on Mooneyspace.

I also use tapa talk to check threads over lunch.

I highly recommend working cardio into your web browsing and facebook posting routine as its healthy and time passes more quickly while reading about Mooneys.

Haha, as for last night, I had traveled to Chicago, and was still on California time.

I don't do FB, so Mooneyspace, and eBay for tools, car, and airplane parts is it for me.

I used to actually read magazines, now I just look at pictures. Lol

-Matt

While eating breakfast, many days at lunch [today!  :-)  ], in the evening when I have time. Sometimes I'll take a few minutes to get away from it all at work. Then there's weekends--bad weather outside glues me to the site.

Sadly, the stupid filters at work block MooneySpace, but I can get onto the Purple board, the Red boars, and the PiperForum all fine. This is my favorite to read (I really do learn something new everyday). So now I just browse when I can at home.

While eating breakfast, marvelling at the time stamp on some posts. Some of you are real night owls.

Clarence

I work 6pm-6am. "Today" is my day off, so I'll be going to bed here shortly, waking up around 3pm, and then get ready for another 3 day work weekend.

Between reading the morning E-paper and then sometime after midnight...

If you wrote a post, I read it.

If you posted a video, I watched it.

If you just happened in and wrote your first post, I welcomed you.

Best regards,

-a-

MS <3s you

Before work when having morning coffee and watching the morning news in my recliner, then again at work after I make sure everyone is happy and doing what they are supposed to be doing, at night back in my recliner while "listening" to the TV after dinner... I think I might have a Mooney problem :rolleyes:

• Like 1