Phoenix the next few days

I went to embry riddle out in Prescott so i know the whole area well. Sedona is a must but make sure u keep ur approach steeper as it gives a nasty illusion you are high to begin with, causing most pilots to fly low and smack into the back of the aircraft carrier. Another great place is Payson...they have great pie but dont mess up on the radios cuz everyone will hear since there are speakers throughout the restaraunt. In prescott there is Suzies cafe which is decent. As for the phx area...Falcon Field. There is a Higher end restarant called Anzios which is amazing for a fly in place. Bring your checkbook tho, but if your lucky, you'll get to park next to their B-25 Mitchell show bird.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I was actually just there last week

Guest Anonymous

Quote: conom06d

. . . . Another great place is Payson...they have great pie but dont mess up on the radios cuz everyone will hear since there are speakers throughout the restaraunt.