Mooneyspace.com Donation Drive - That Time Again!

mooniac58

Hello everyone,

It has been a while now since we collected donations to support the website.  The PayPal account is getting pretty low with about enough funds to last another 6-7 weeks.

Whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.  I will likely get some banners up on the site to promote the donation as well (once I figure out how).  For now, this topic is just a kind reminder that we need your financial support to keep the site alive.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE VIA PAYPAL

Thank you very much!!!!

Craig,

I, like many other people spend a lot of time here on MooneySpace. There is so much information here and such a great group of people, making a donation is a no brainer!

If anyone is still "thinking about making a donation", consider the money you have and/or will save with the help of this group of people and the forum that Craig has created for us to get together and MAKE A DONATION!

Thanks Craig!

Dave

My idea for a vendor's forum would be to answer general and specific questions such as "what would it cost to. " and answer questions from their experience repairing and modifying Mooneys. They could also offer "specials" such as LASAR. and ArtCraft have done in the past. Many of us have modified our aircraft under STCs and 337 forms. Their comments as to the value (speed improvement if any, and additional maintenance costs) could be valuable.

• Like 1